SKY KAHA GTX
Named for the Māori word for strength and support, the Kaha GTX delivers both. With surprising speed, it makes the ups easier and the downs quicker. When hiking over long distances, this trekking shoe will deliver you to your destination in comfort and safety. Unequaled in its weight-to-cushion ratio, the Kaha GTX offers the full HOKA ONE ONE® package — proprietary foams, patented geometries and exceptional Vibram® Megagrip traction. Soft and smooth, but inherently supportive, the Kaha GTX features a GORE-TEX® waterproof bootie that’ll keep your feet comfortable and dry regardless of the conditions. And an adjustable lacing system provides a lockdown fit regardless of your foot type. The world is your oyster.
• Full-grain, waterproof leather for a durable and supportive upper
• EVA Top layer for plush comfort next to the foot
• Rubberised bottom foam offers durable cushioning and a responsive feel
• Vibram® Megagrip hi-traction outsole with 5mm lugs
• Multi-directional lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain