ADIZERO ADIOS 6 TOKYO SHOES
LIGHTWEIGHT RUNNING SHOES BUILT FOR SPEED.
The intervals, tempo runs and chilly morning sessions paid off. You made it to the starting line. All that's left is to kick into gear and go the distance in these wide-fit adidas running shoes. Their mesh upper is so lightweight you'll barely feel it on the course. Lightstrike cushioning gives a responsive and snappy ride. This product is made with Primegreen, a series of high-performance recycled materials. 50% of upper is recycled content. No virgin polyester.
- Regular fit
- Lace closure
- Single-layer mesh upper
- Cushioned feel with snappy propulsion
- Textile lining
- Lightstrike Pro cushioning with padded heel
- Weight: 231 g
- Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 27 mm / forefoot: 19 mm)
- Continental™ Rubber outsole
- Resilient Cushioning
- Our Lightest foam compound yet. Delivering a premium cushioned ride, at an ideal weight
- snappy propulsion
- lightweight stiffening to provide push forward on runs.
- Breathable Comfort.
- Provides flexibility, breathability and support in specific areas. Paired with internal and external reinforcements to ace the fit.