Saucony Triumph 18
The all new Saucony Triumph 18 is the long-distance running shoe thats designed for plush cushion for everyday runs.
Utilising the trademarked PWRRUN+ midsole material from Saucony, the Triumph 18 gives an incredibly soft underfoot feel, but the midsole material's properties give high rebound and response to give a bouncy feel underfoot.
The 18th iteration has been given some subtle updates that mean the Triumph 18 now is a little 'faster' than it's predecessor whilst retaining the soft cushion the Triumph has become known for!
- Extra outsole material for extra mileage
- New silhouette and design for a speedier underfoot feel
- More plush upper for a more cushioned and premium feel
Model Number: S10595-20
Weight: 275 Grams (size US 8)
Width: B - Standard
Heel to Toe Drop: 8mm
Best for: Road Running
Support Type: Neutral
- PWRRUN+ Midsole is a propietary material with more cushion, flex & response than regular EVA cushion, but with less weight.
- Flex Groove's in outsole allow natural foot function without sacrificing support
- Proprietary Carbon Rubber blend gives great blend of durability and traction
- TriFlex design enhances natural foot mechanics whilst maximising durability
- New Engineered Jaquard Mesh upper gives increased breathability whilst retaining luxurious comfort
- Formfit footbed contours with the foot to add to the premium feel and to support your foot